3 Limits (Slot Reds)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Limits (Slot Reds)

I had 2 Canadians and 1 trasnplanted Texan all from Calagry with me on my boat on Saturday the 22nd. We had 9 Keeper Redfish from 22 inches to 27,1 nice trout and a real nice flounder. I fished a bait covered shoreline at first light. When the bite quit around 10am I made a move to a drain and picked up several more. The bite lasted about an hour there and then I moved to another drain further west to catch the outgoing tide and finished off our limits there.I dropped of my Canadian friends at 3 pm with cheers and handshakes.Went and scored a 30 pack and I was drinking beer and bugging Bouy37 and corndog till I got good and drunk. Great fun, good fishing and nice BUZZ to boot.

Sounds like a great day!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

"Eh, whot ja catchin, eh? In Calgary, we call it fitchin, eh."

After about the fifth "eh" I woulda been "eh"d out. Eh? Good going Sneekey.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneekypete View Post
        Went and scored a 30 pack and I was drinking beer and bugging Bouy37 and corndog till I got good and drunk.
        You got that right! The party was in Sneeky's boat fo sho!

All joking aside, it was nice meeting you and thanks for the advice you passed along.

Comment

Nice. Catching fish, buzzed and "ehs"
          Resident Ninja

Comment

Nice to meet you as well...your welcome to tag along this winter to see if you can get that Trout of a lifetime. Start getting ready now....3 days a week get in the softest mud you can find and walk around in it for 2 hours, then when the time comes you'll be able to fish an hour or so with me...lol

Comment

wtg Rick....good to see a report from ya
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Great report and good times that's livin Rick!!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Canadians? They from north Texas? Good times, great catch!
                  Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                  "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

I knew they were out there. WTG finding the fish!!!

Comment

That was pretty fun. It was fun wacthing the big canuck try to reel in that one red. I was busting at the seams! Then the other one that threw across mine and Bouys line and thought he had a big one. The other guy was taking a picture of him fighting our lines, I bet you can see me and bouy in the background holding two bend over poles laughing our arse off!!
                      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Man I'm sorry I missed seeing that!
                        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I will tell you what no one had more fun than they did!!!
                          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                            That was pretty fun. It was fun wacthing the big canuck try to reel in that one red. I was busting at the seams! Then the other one that threw across mine and Bouys line and thought he had a big one. The other guy was taking a picture of him fighting our lines, I bet you can see me and bouy in the background holding two bend over poles laughing our arse off!!
                            Dude, you have me in tears from busting a gut. I forgot about the camera man.

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                              I will tell you what no one had more fun than they did!!!
                              That's all that matters!
                              Resident Ninja

Comment

Working...
                              X