Lutes Invitational Tournament 10.29.11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lutes Invitational Tournament 10.29.11

Well, the 2011 Lutes tournament series is officially over with the final tournament held yesterday. My legs, back and sunburnt face are paying the price for having a such a great time. I have fished the tournament 3 out of 4 years and this was my first time to qualify for the invitational. The rules were a little different, but really cool how they would break down the fishermen catches.

Once again, my wife (ctc) and I teamed up with Brad (castaway300) to fish the final tournament. We gave it hell! The tournament sized fish could be not located. We put together a nice mess of fish for the dinner table, but nothing that would stand a chance in the tournament. Hats off to those that hooked the quality fish under the high barometric conditions.

The three guys holding the trophies were the top three points leaders.

1st place Muddskipper (put on this tournament as an elaborate scheme to name himself, "King of the Bayou" )
    2nd place Dennis (same guy who earlier in the week nailed a 26" speck - see jocues earlier report)
    3rd place Gary (he was at the weigh in and I heard his boat was still at The Pass waiting on an in coming tide)
    Attached Files

I forgot to include a pic of the killer money clips that Muddskipper gave out during the last two tournaments. Check these out. Look closely at the back side. Longneck bottle opener!!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

It was a tough morning on the water.Those are some nice money clips we got now i need to find some money for mine.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Beautiful trophies

Comment

Working...
        X