11-20-11 report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-20-11 report

Me and two of my boys fished Chocolate Sunday early AM water was great and only a few other boats out.Ended up with 3 reds and 5 trout lots of dinks....cought on TTF plastics. Reds were 27,27 and 28.
    .I have to say.....no matter how little boat traffic there was ,there is always one DIPSHIAT that will show up.This guy had a older looking Shallow Sport (maybe a knock off) with a 115 fourstroke Yamaha on it,two guy and the boat looked beat up and the drove a black Ford crewcab.This idot pulled right next to us as we were drifting!! i mean RIGHT NEXT TO US! then he comes back 20 minutes later and runs about 50 yards in front of us WOT cutting off are drift!!

Anways it was a great day with my boys and those fish made a great dinner last night.
    Kumala the Ugandan giant

my bad. I won't get so close next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
      my bad. I won't get so close next time.
      I didn't see a Cuban on a wooden pallet floating so i know it wasn't you.
      Kumala the Ugandan giant

Comment

Originally posted by Shallow Sport68 View Post
        I didn't see a Cuban on a wooden pallet floating so i know it wasn't you.
        Hahaha

Comment

Did the guy look like Obama?-cause he was a worthless prick that pulled up to you.

Launch a TTF at em-if it lands on their boat-say "Can you all check my knot for me, since obviously you want to fish for me by pulling up next to me?"
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            Did the guy look like Obama?-cause he was a worthless prick that pulled up to you.

Launch a TTF at em-if it lands on their boat-say "Can you all check my knot for me, since obviously you want to fish for me by pulling up next to me?"
            lol no, it was an older white guy and another guy.....it was a tired looking Shallow Sport looking boat...im pretty sure it was a knock off,but had a newer 115 Yamaha fourstoke on it.They were all over the bay back and forth.They must live in Alvin because i saw them on the road and they turned off of 35 going east just passed the Baytown Seafood place.Man they pissed me off! Just plain STUPID!
            Kumala the Ugandan giant

Comment

How do you know it wasn't W? We all know he aint a genius either.
              Originally posted by Robalo View Post

Comment

Way to get them boys out there and on some fish! Keep it up! Always gonna be an idiot out there!
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

[QUOTE=imhammer;164670]Way to get them boys out there and on some fish! Keep it up! Always gonna be an idiot out there![/QUOTE

Your right...i got pissed at first...real pissed,but then thought the same thing.Taking all three of my knuckleheads out Sunday.
                  Kumala the Ugandan giant

Comment

Originally posted by pieman View Post
                    How do you know it wasn't W? We all know he aint a genius either.
                    He wasn't a genius, but at least he was smart enough not to send his wife to an event where she would get BOOOOOOOOed!!!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Yea you have a point there. 2 things that definetly are not welcomed at nascar events- Democrats and toothpaste... Just joking Im sure there are plenty nascar fans that are Democrats.
                        Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                        He wasn't a genius, but at least he was smart enough not to send his wife to an event where she would get BOOOOOOOOed!!!

Comment

Im joking lets fish!
                          Originally posted by pieman View Post
                          Yea you have a point there. 2 things that definetly are not welcomed at nascar events- Democrats and toothpaste... Just joking Im sure there are plenty nascar fans that are Democrats.

Comment

Nah i know it wasn't W,because this guy could see over the console.
                            Kumala the Ugandan giant

Comment

Originally posted by Shallow Sport68 View Post
                              Nah i know it wasn't W,because this guy could see over the console.
                              shut your pie hole, retard. he's talking about George W. Bush, not that loseranna troll on big lake.

Comment

Working...
                              X