why.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why.....

what happened...my favorite forum is now only a subforum. Its not good enough to be on its own, it has to be under something else. I think its stong enough to stand on its own. Wow i just realized how bored at work i am today. nevermind....

get back to work dang it!
    sigpic

Comment

I like the new subforum format. I have my reasons.

Comment

Took me a while to find my favorite forums to read.

Comment

I was freakin out till I found i, then all was good.
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Okay all.

If you click on "Forum" on the top menu bar. Scroll down once the page loads. Under the forum "West Bay" you'll now see the Sub Forums listed... This should be the same for any future sub forum that may be created.

You can see them listed now so hope that helps sort out any confusion I just turned on this feature.
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I like the changes-kind of neat. Good job Coe. bet it was a lotta work.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I was just thinkin the same thing Robalo... Change is good. Good job Coe

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                  I like the new subforum format. I have my reasons.
                  What's the matter Bouy? Don't you like a bunch of potlickers?
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                    Potlickers? .... on this sight ? ... no way!
                    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Actually Muddskipper I expected you to post "Who me?". Ya dead squid soakin, potlickin sunofagun.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                        You're on to me.

Comment

Working...
                        X