468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They don't call it Chocolate for nothing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They don't call it Chocolate for nothing!

Me and Fuzzy set foot ginger-lee under the bridge at 2004...watch out for the human landmines.....we made it on the water before 8 wind blowning NNWest from 5 to 10 and cool but not reel cold.The water temp was i don't know or we haven't fig. it out on the gps.First drift nada.The second drift fuzzy sticks a keeper flounder.The thrid drift i think nothing.We anchor up at a know hotspot and i catch a rat red and get one of those flounder that wants to get to the boat and then give me the cold shoulder.The all of a sudden this bayou rats start potlicking use you know the two corndog and lurefisher.They call over and ray has stuck a red with some hughmugness tail or so the call goes.We fart around with no luck and play follow the leader to the next spot and corndog is on fire from the looks of it hooking up with fish.On the second drift i switch to the Broken back Corky and hook up with the only trout of the day.We hit some other spots but lock-jaw was in full effect....i blame it on the pressure!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Sorry the fish did not cooperate. Maybe they have all been caught by the hordes of online potlickers mentioned over the weekend or ......... maybe they had lock jaw.

Comment

Good report,but just coulndt get on them today. Tomorrow we are having work on the truck day at Corndogs any helpers ?
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
        Good report,but just coulndt get on them today. Tomorrow we are having work on the truck day at Corndogs any helpers ?
        Can yall fix mine too ?
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Look at the tail on this red!! That fish put up a real good fight!!
          Attached Files
          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Stern drive!
            "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Hey Chris, you should have flipped the switch.
              Today is a new day!!

Comment

That suckers tail looks like it weighs 5lbs!reminds me of a girl I used to know.

Comment

Nice report. I was fighting the crowds doing returns with the wife. On the water Thursday.
                  KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                  X