468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the wakeboard boats when we need them!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the wakeboard boats when we need them!

To many boats on the bayou we need some help down here! I just hit the north jetty today and limited out on mermaids...all were a buck o five and very sexy!

Cool
    Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
    (AKA Evans Marine Services)
    4340 19th St.
    Bacliff, Texas 77518
    http://evansmarine.net
    http://boatwerxtx.com
    main@boatwerxtx.com
    281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

I heard theres a lot of boats out today....Ive already got a couple of less than positive reports...
      migth have find some new water this weekend.

Comment

Haven't they heard there is no fish in Chocolate Bay or the surrounding areas.

Comment

Originally posted by txkngfish View Post
          Haven't they heard there is no fish in Chocolate Bay or the surrounding areas.
          I heard that all of galveston bay has a consumption warning on all game fish

Comment

Originally posted by sfef84 View Post
            I heard that all of galveston bay has a consumption warning on all game fish
            Yeah! It's horrible!!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I got skunked today but people watching was.fun if thats ur thing or the slolam
              75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

I was skunked also!!!
                Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Justin and I fished that area today, we only caught six trout and 1 red all under sized. The boat traffic was crazy today we will probably start fishing a little more to the East until it settles down.

Comment

Saw 20 boats between lutes and the bridge.Anger Management we saw yall near the bubbles.Most of the boats would not slow down where people were trying to fish.We had 2 trout at 19 and 1 flounder at 15.Fish didn't bite until late afternoon but quit when tide stopped going out.

Comment

Next time you see me in the bayou stop and say hi.

Comment

yep there is no fish in chocolate.

Comment

Can we just wave as we drift by... I'll be out that way burning some fuel and casting some baits. LOL What a way to end the year doing what I love best... Fishing

Comment

Was out yesterday and man it was horrible. SO many boats and seems like noone has respect for others.
                            Team Tres Compadres
                            Chris H.

"Clear Skies and Tight Lines"

Comment

Originally posted by castaway300 View Post
                              I heard theres a lot of boats out today....Ive already got a couple of less than positive reports...
                              migth have find some new water this weekend.
                              X2

Today I heard some horrible reports on Chocolate from multiple fishermen. I was told "a madhouse", "worst then they have every seen it" and "all F'd up!". I am sure the thread last week with over 2,900 views has a little to do with it. Damn, just two weeks ago castaway300 and I had the bay to ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X