Boat Show this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Show this weekend

Well, if you were in Chocolate bay or bayou, then there should be no sence in going to reliant for the upcoming boat show, you could have seen nearly every type, make and model you wanted to see the last couple of days.

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAAH,

too funny i see you still need a box of tissues... LMAO dry it up and get back in the game... still LMAO
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Half of the boat show was in the diversionary this morning.....something about a fog sale.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

well today we couldn't see them cause frankly we couldn't see 10 feet in front of us till about 11 pm.... but they were there and i heard alot of waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wapppppp as boats hit the reefs...... and cussing shortly after.....
        75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Sounds like yall had a good time in chocolate today !

Comment

Only saw 4 boats all day today.

Comment

WOW" That's a shocker!!!!!!!!! Maybe everyone had a hang over, I know I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
                too funny i see you still need a box of tissues... LMAO dry it up and get back in the game... still LMAO
                Hogie 70 - Lovin' It!!!!!
                Promote Good Sportmanship

Comment

The Boat Show! The place I go to remind my self why it is that I keep a perfectly fine older boat! STICKER SHOCK Should I win The Lottery well then maybe!!
                  West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
                  X