Zip Zero NADA!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zip Zero NADA!!!

Me and a buddy of mine put in a horseshoe this morning around 7am we headed straight to lutes for some live bait, afterwards we headed north up the bayou more to no luck... so then we headed south towards 2004 no luck (we were also throwing arttys while fishing with live bait so thats 4 lines in the water)... then we headed out to the bay and i mean nothing would even hit!!!! we tried reefs,mud,mud and shell,sand everything and we ended up just say screw it at 4pm!! one of my worst days on chocolate so far. weather was awesome and so was the water clarity in some parts of the bay system.

did anyone else have this luck? or any luck at all?

But the best part of the day was seeing boat run right over reefs all day long (i was one of those boats!) it was a very low tide for awhile. Also enjoyed one of the best burgers ive ever eatin at horseshoe bend!!

Thanks for reading
    Slammin-em

i caught an 18 pack during the game.
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Caught 1 keeper spec while fishing all day. High light of my day was while fishing some people decided to open a shooting range and were shooting what sounded like a armory real close to me. Got scary when you would hear bullets whizzing by and see the shots hit the water. I moved quickly away from that area.

Comment

Days like that I call payin your dues!
        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

yessssir, that was a spooky deal.... after seeing the rounds hit the water upstream of us, i backed down the bayou a couple hundred yds. positioned myself behind the shooters, stayed put and flagged down the folks heading upstream, so they could make an informed decision.... pulled up anchor and followed you out..... the shooting was over by then..... we were the ones in the camoflaged flat bottom.... see you out there.

Comment

Had 10 trout 5-6 keepers! All caught and released! Little johns 1/4 oz jig heads of bottom iover scattered shell!
            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

WTF!!!!!!!!!!
              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                Had 10 trout 5-6 keepers! All caught and released! Little johns 1/4 oz jig heads of bottom iover scattered shell!
                What color Mr. Corndog?
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                X