Tarpon Sunday - in Chocolate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarpon Sunday - in Chocolate

We had a great day in a secret spot in Chocolate ....

While fishing for reds with some live mullet from Lutes ..... we jumped 3 Tarpon!!!

It was a blast ....

At 1st I said no way ..... that was a ladyfish .... but it happened again....then a 3rd time ....

So if you think you hooked a lady fish you better look twice ...
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

See you there next week!

Comment

Dang Muddskipper, I dont want to sound like a weirdo but I had a dream last night you called and said you were fishing in Chocolate and to come out. WTH? In da face.

Comment

gonna be a whole flotilla of Tarpon hunters out this weekend.2004 might look like a florida boat ramp.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

OMG,HERE WE GO. looks like i will be headed south to fish this week.lol
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

As you ask me once long ago.....pictures ?....i got pics of mine....lol

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
              gonna be a whole flotilla of Tarpon hunters out this weekend.2004 might look like a florida boat ramp.
              No chit! How's Trinity Bay this time of year?

Comment

I would suggest grabbing some live mullet and using a good circle hook for them. Lutes had some big ol mullet so Cody hooked me up......

I think it's funny that some of you think the crowds are bad in Chocolate .... I'm tired of fighting them in East bay / Trinity and wont go near Gorda unless it's in the winter
                FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

mirrodine w/ single hooks works for me....

Comment

why is it that the scene from Jaws comes to mind when all the local fisherman swarm the bay to catch and collect that 10K?

Comment

Very cool!
                      sigpic
                      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                      X