• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the next Lutes Tournament

Anyone know the dates for this year?

Thanks,

Dewayne
    KEEP IT WET..

call cody(lutes marine) or pm he will have all the answers.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Feb 25th on the next one -- as per bouy37. I'm gonna fish against reeltime and whoop some arse!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Are you on the email list?

PM me your email and I will add you and make sure you get the last email blast with the schedule .... none of the dates fall on FWE dates so you can fish both

5 open dates and 1 invitational. No reschedules

Feb 25th
        April 14th
        June 9th
        Aug 25th
        Oct 13th

Invitational
        November 10th
        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
          ....are these tourneys for trout only?
          Nope - and the catagories change from tourney to tourney

The tournament is geared for the not so serious angler where luck plays a big part. There are some big fish catagories at times, but we see alot of closest to a certain length and certain weight. Of course most spots and even have a mystery pot from time to time ....

These are great events to take a kid or wife - because when THRY win it's a big deal - we have alot of all lady teams that do really well... and it's humbeling when you see other catch winners and you had a hard time

They keep a point total, and with a certain amount of points you qualify for the invitational in November- cool trpohy's are given out then

There are few here om FWE that have fished them a bunch - let them tell you about their experience - and where is that pic of corn dog in his door prize shirt

These are based out of chocolate bayou, so it pays to put in near there
          FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Lol.. I love that picture. The tournaments are great. I fished a few last year and I plan to do it again this year.
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Me and lurefisher gonna get em!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

FWE members need to make a strong showing at these this year. The more of you that sign up, the more money I win!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                  FWE members need to make a strong showing at these this year. The more of you that sign up, the more money I win!!!!!
                  HAHA! I don't mind taking your money Buoy. I am going to start pre fishing now.
                  KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Corndog,sand-tarpon 14 and myself got this in the fish bag!
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Looks like I'll be off the tug for this one. So ya'll don't get your hopes up for a win.

Comment

I heard there was going to be a big hard head catagory .... so I suspect that will be the one most of you will be in contention for
                        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
                          I heard there was going to be a big hard head catagory .... so I suspect that will be the one most of you will be in contention for
                          Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                          Corndog,sand-tarpon 14 and myself got this in the fish bag!

Team Nutt Deep will roll in like some kings in this category

Comment

X2.
                            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                            X