Marker 37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marker 37

Was out yesterday p.m. and saw the same piece of concrete where the buoy should be. On the way back in I was going to go in for a closer look and see if I could move it before someone or myself mess something up. But, she was gone. It should be on a floating chain, but the tide came in pretty high and it was gone. Maybe someone moved it or it was just under the surface. I am going to try and get back out there this p.m. and check it out. Be careful and hug the red side on that turn.

Does anyone know who to call to get it fixed or removed before someone ends up getting hurt or killed.

Thanks,

DB
    KEEP IT WET..

would think that would be jurisdiction of the chemical plants. It's there channel to use for transporting product so maintenance should be theirs also.

Comment

All the red tape aside,Maybe the coast guard or Texas Parks &Wildlife could help! gotta start somewhere.
      West Bay Sensai...

Comment

If it is not too deep, a piece a PVC will do for now

Comment

With Rollo's help the coast guard was notified about it. After numberous transfers I was finally able to speak to someone regarding it and they are sending someone out today to mark it and get it fixed. If I get there before they do, I will mark it.

DB
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

I carry PVC in my boat marked with red reflective tape for this very purpose.
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Ya, I need to and will from now on after this experience.
              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Good to know thanks for posting and reporting it.
                "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Just dont go markin it w,tha bottom of your boat
                  West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Working...
                  X