Lutes fishing tournament!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lutes fishing tournament!!!

If you are fishing this tournament post on this thread!

I'm fishing in the tournament

Comment

im wining this tournament....
      75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

What ?!? what tournament ? I hope there is a Ribbonfish category, I'll win it fo' sho'....

Comment

I'll be there

Comment

LOL... If there was a hardhead division I could give that one a run for the money. Weather might make it rough for Saturday's fishing

Comment

how do you get in on fishing this tournament? just show up to lutes and say you want to fish it? be easy on me, I am a noob to tournaments and fishing for prizes

Comment

Be at Lute's by 6am with entry fee ($35 I believe) Sign up and have fun. I'm a noobie also to tournaments this is my 1st one.

Comment

Originally posted by txkngfish View Post
                  Be at Lute's by 6am with entry fee ($35 I believe) Sign up and have fun. I'm a noobie also to tournaments this is my 1st one.
                  Good Luck, sir. Some advice if you want it. Get to Lutes and find Mr. Vernon Perkins ( Perkins Marine) and buy him a cup of coffee and ask for advice on where to fish in the weather conditions pertinent to tourney day. If you can get him to tell you anything be advised to listen. I know of no other person that knows that bayou and bay better than he does on where to fish that water, bar none. You meet him and you can thank me tomorrow.

Comment

Thank you for the information. Will look him up and buy him a few cups of coffee and listen intently to his advise.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                      Good Luck, sir. Some advice if you want it. Get to Lutes and find Mr. Vernon Perkins ( Perkins Marine) and buy him a cup of coffee and ask for advice on where to fish in the weather conditions pertinent to tourney day. If you can get him to tell you anything be advised to listen. I know of no other person that knows that bayou and bay better than he does on where to fish that water, bar none. You meet him and you can thank me tomorrow.
                      Ummm ... I think Vernon passed away a numbner of years ago ... and perkins marine (wayne) has been on Hwy 6 for quit sometimes ... and no longer uses Lutes marine ...

If you need some advice get there early around 5 and I can point you in the right direction.
                      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Oh and Please, everyone introduce yourself at the tournament

I am Bryan Treadway, and will MC the weigh-in... and will be at the event
                        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

We will be there - there will be 4 of us total. This is our first tournament so maybe a little beginners luck will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
                            Ummm ... I think Vernon passed away a numbner of years ago ... and perkins marine (wayne) has been on Hwy 6 for quit sometimes ... and no longer uses Lutes marine ...

If you need some advice get there early around 5 and I can point you in the right direction.
                            I'm sorry to hear about Mr. Perkins passing. He was a knowledgable man as I stated earlier. Although he was a bait fisherman he did know that water. I've met Martha, Wayne, and Bill as I bought a carolina skiff from them back in the 90's in Manvel. I guess it's been a long time, my how time passes.

Comment

Im prayin that there is more than 10 people lol!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X