x4
      Kumala the Ugandan giant

Comment

Originally posted by Flat Bottom
        Maybe it's the fish tacos!
        Hahahahaha .......... fresh fish immediately after the weigh in

Comment

X5
          "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I didn't say I had a problem with Mexican food, or Mexicans, or Pollocks. I was just wondering why someone would host a tournament that far from the water. You've answered my questions with the SWAT group. It makes sense to me now, but it's still too far from the water, imo.

Good luck to all who participate!
            "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Originally posted by FishNette View Post
              I didn't say I had a problem with Mexican food, or Mexicans, or Pollocks. I was just wondering why someone would host a tournament that far from the water. You've answered my questions with the SWAT group. It makes sense to me now, but it's still too far from the water, imo.

Good luck to all who participate!
              Don't sweat it. I didn't see your post coming from the "Mexican" angle. I feel that businesses that support fishermen need to be applauded no matter how far they are from saltwater. The restaurant and the SWAT group have a partnership that benefits both parties.

Comment

Agree with the support issue. If I go someplace and they support a Tourney, I am more apt to enjoy returning. If they support CCA, I may not return. If they support Obama, I'll use their restroom and they won't be happy afterwards but I'll be smiling.

As far as making "profits", there is overhead expense in any tourney, so as long as reasonable and fair, OK. Most HONEST tourneys are upfront about payouts and costs. But if lining someone's pockets and ya get a crappy trophy and it wasn't made precisely clear of the payback format, farge em and the boat they motored in. Many tourneys support great causes and that is their purpose and those are fantastic for all-good feeling for participant and helps some fine charity-like what Coe did for the Big Trout Tourney-it was a good deal for all and helped someone out.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I'm Puerto Ricon Jew.
                  Kumala the Ugandan giant

Comment

x7

Comment

Originally posted by Shallow Sport68 View Post
                      I'm Puerto Ricon Jew.
                      What you are is a total jackass, but I wouldn't know you any other way

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                        What you are is a total jackass, but I wouldn't know you any other way
                        Lol..yea? look who's talking.Nobody here knows you like i do.
                        Kumala the Ugandan giant

Comment

Working...
                        X