chocolate fishing report 3-1-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chocolate fishing report 3-1-12

Well I went out today with my dad and ran around everywhere from halls to the sulphur ditch, didn't catch anything or see any bait moving or birds working, started running towards 2004 and fished some oyster beds on the way back, and finally got on an oyster bed and hooked 2 small reds by buoy 18 on chartreuse and white and silver flake gulp shad just bouncing em off the bottom , one was around 15in and the other was so close to legal it hurt to let go, but I didn't have a ruler sticker in my boat because I ripped it out to paint my boat so he lived to fight another day, after that ran around a little more and then the wind picked up real bad and decided to come in, all in all was a good day since I didn't come home smelling skunked!!!
    Keep your booger hook off the bang switch!!

Thanks for the report. I think I saw you at buoy 18. I found some flounder and saw some reds. Couldn't get the reds to bite.

Comment

Not a prob sir. Was it a black boat with white coolers and 2 guys? Then that was me LOL and ya we were hoping to see some flounder or specs but we were complaining with those 2 reds lol
      Keep your booger hook off the bang switch!!

Comment

Thanks for the report !
        I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

It's been tough fishing lately...good job!
          "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

nice report

Comment

Nice report!
              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
              X