Choc This Weekend 4-7 & 4-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choc This Weekend 4-7 & 4-8

Drifted around chocolate Saturday and Sunday caught alot of fish drifting around in about 3-4 ft of water Saturday using shrimp and plastics even though there were tons of boats fishing but every one seemed to know what they doing and didn't get anyone else's way. We ended up with 16 keepers Saturday with alot of throwbacks biggest was a fat 24". Sunday we didn't have as much time to fish but all we could get was rat reds and some dinks

Great job ! What keyed you in to drift where you drifted ? Bait ? Streaks ? Prop fall off at the right time ?

Comment

Looking good!!!!!

Comment

Well me and my dad have been fishing chocolate for a while so we just kinda have our spots we like. But streaks are always good to look for there and fish the dirty water and know where the reefs are and start a good ways back and drift up to them or use your trolling motor and stay parallel with them. But be careful chocolate has alot of dangerous reefs

Comment

I tried to potlick that group of boats driting chocolate bay but had no luck without a trolling motor. I had limits of reds on the first four cast but could not find the trout.The wind reall picked up before noon. Nice catch and thanks for the nice report!
          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tro-Trout View Post
            But be careful chocolate has alot of dangerous reefs
            That's what makes her "special"

Comment

Nice haul ! Thanks for the report !
              "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Great Report and Catch. I hope to find some for the Sat Tourney!
                KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Those are not Chocolate trout ... look at them .... those are Sea Isle or Bastrop Specs .... just count the spots, you will see ....

There are no fish in Chocolate!
                  FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

YUP
                    Kumala the Ugandan giant

Comment

Will there be enough parking at Lutes for the tournament?
                      Kumala the Ugandan giant

Comment

Wtg

Comment

very nice!!
                          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Shallow Sport68 View Post
                            Parking will be the last thing to run out at Lutes... they will stick em on the RV lot if they had too
                            FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Shallow Sport68 View Post
                              He's asking because he needs more room than most folks..
                              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                              X