fishing report 4-12-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishing report 4-12-12

Hey y'all, hope all has been well for everyone, before i do my report, key bit of advice, ALWAYS have a net in the boat, as all yall just went "no kiddin you jacka**" but i forgot mine at the house cause me and the son were playing " fish with daddy in the grass" well me and my father started out at 2004 and headed out towards the bay, untilled we saw birds tearing the water up around buoy 35 so we started casting and 2nd cast I hooked into the biggest flounder I've ever hooked before in my life, and fought him all the way to the boat where I got to see him and almost pee myself and realised I had no net, so as I tried to reach down to grab him, POW, he spits the hook at me and I died a little bit inside, caught 3 more flounder in that spot then ran around trying to find some birds working which were everywhere cause there was a TON of baitfish swimming around, then started back towards the bridge and the last cut on the left before the cranes by 2004, threw a couple casts there and snagged 2 flounder bur never even got the chance to get to touch them, just look then SPIT, but all in all it was a good day since we got some action and beautiful day, and tons of bait, just waiting for the bigger fish to move in! Hope y'all have a blessed day! Keep em tight boys and gals!
    Keep your booger hook off the bang switch!!

Wow - this report is from the future ....

Now get that flux capacitor working again and get back
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
      Wow - this report is from the future ....

Now get that flux capacitor working again and get back
      Before you go back in time, write yourself a note so you'll remember your net next Thursday!!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Lmao sorry guys, I was at Kelly's eating a Burger when I was writing the report, its supposed to be 4-10-12 LOL SORRY

Comment

That's sux but great report bet u won't do that again!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20120407_112945.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	556548 Gotta have the net...never know when you might need it!
            "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Haha yes sir I know, I never leave without a net but I was anxious to get out there since me and my father don't get to.fish together Much, and he got a good laugh when I lost the fish, and it killed my when I pulled up to my house and saw my net right next to my sons Spiderman pole, gah, oh well. Lesson learned!! Lol

Comment

Awesome run.

Last year (on a tourney date) my wife had a good red on and called for the net. I did the "Where's the net?" dance all over the boat and couldn't find it. It was back in my buddy's truck. She makes sure we have it everytime since.

Comment

Haha yes sir I know, I never leave without a net but I was anxious to get out there since me and my father don't get to.fish together Much, and he got a good laugh when I lost the fish, and it killed my when I pulled up to my house and saw my net right next to my sons Spiderman pole, gah, oh well. Lesson learned!! Lol

Comment

Thanks for the report. If I didn't forget something at the house everytime I go fishing, it would be a rare day.
                    "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Quick! Before the space-time continuum collapses!
                      Resident Ninja

Comment

Thanks for the report, and the reminder on the net.
                        "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Nice report. When flounder fishing remember, feel the hit wait for 3 seconds then try and jerk its head off.
                          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Nice report. When flounder fishing remember, feel the hit wait for 3 seconds then try and jerk its head off.
                            I was watching a youtube video that someone had posted on here. It was about catchinng flounder. He said when you feel the bite, smoke a cigarette, then set the hook. I don't smoke, but having a good sip of beer seems like a heck of a substitute.
                            What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?

Comment

Originally posted by WadinMoron View Post
                              I was watching a youtube video that someone had posted on here. It was about catchinng flounder. He said when you feel the bite, smoke a cigarette, then set the hook. I don't smoke, but having a good sip of beer seems like a heck of a substitute.
                              Always worked for me!
                              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                              X