Lutes Tournament #2 fo 2012 // 4.14.2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lutes Tournament #2 fo 2012 // 4.14.2012

WOW.......94 freakin' entries!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe 94 anglers signed up on a day blowing 25+. Today's tourney was a little different, it was special. A pair of gentlemen fried enough donated fish, fries, and hushpuppies to feed whole group. It was a team effort. There was a group working the filet station a group working the fryers, a group working the fixins' and a group working the weigh-in. I feel bad that I don't know everyone's name involved, but they all rock and made sure everyone had a full belly and an excellent time. From all us fisherman,

Thank you!!!!!!!

As the self appointed FWE Lutes Tournament reporter, I have learned that I will need a pen and scratch pad to right down names and information for the next tourney report. I am trying my best guys and learning as I go. FWEers I spotted on the scene:

* jocuces and his son Justin
    * Shallow Sport68 and his son Tristan
    * corndog
    * reeltime
    * Gulfcoast13
    * KennyWayne
    * Shortystillsurfs
    * Mad Mike
    * Muddskipper
    * pho cowboy
    * buoy37
    * Lil-Pepper (Is that you holding the stingray?)
    * mpepperl
    * fishalot
    * txkngfish
    * lurefisher!!!!
    * .....and I am sure many more that I did not see or meet

Side Note: May 5th - Lutes will hosting a tournament (not tied to the Lutes Tournament) to help one of their own raise softball funds. The young lady in the photo serving fried fish is Barbra's grand-daughter. She will be trying to raise money for her softball team in the form of a friendly fishing tournament. Cody - post a thread with more details so we can all participate.
    Attached Files

good job and see yall on the next one, oh yea" 1st place and 1st place whhhhaatt

Comment

Thanks for the update buoy! I may have to make the next one!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Hope to see you there Bruce!
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by fishalot View Post
          good job and see yall on the next one, oh yea" 1st place and 1st place whhhhaatt

Congrats and good seeing you again.
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

When will they post point standings?

Comment

You can tell who fish alot is in the group photoe he is the on double fisting 2 thick payouts!
              congrats

Comment

Yea, THAT B ME!!!!!! Only thing, damn money is fixing to be g0one, I was informred that I will be buying dinner tonight for the entire family and grand kids, they want me spread the welth. You know man!

Comment

I was also just informed that I needed to give $100.00 to the Wify fund

Comment

It was fun,but running on two and a half hours of sleep and fighting 30 mph winds was tuff to say the least.I tried to stay the duration,but my eyes were closing.We had a blast and can't wait for the next tournament.
                    Kumala the Ugandan giant

Comment

awesome!!!!!
                      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Very nice. Way to go bro.

Originally posted by fishalot View Post

Comment

Points might get done this week... Depends on the real work load
                          FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

How many fish were weighed in and what sized fish won it?

Comment

looks like you all had a good time.

Comment

Working...
                              X