To bayou or not to bayou?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To bayou or not to bayou?

What are yalls thoughts about the bayou water condition this weekend? I would like to hit the bay side of the bridge but water has been nasty as of late and dont want to waste my gas for a 3rd weekend in a row. Is Galveston a better choice right now due to the rain and run off?

I would expect Choco Area to be very fresh since 6" of rain hit. I'd try near the pass or S. Shoreline.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Pretty nasty looking yesterday when I drove across.. When I got to New Bayou and Halls they were both way out of their banks.
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Chocolate is going to be nasty for a couple of weeks. The last good rain made the bayou look like liquid cardboard.

Comment

be a good time to run your trot lines and break out your bass baits.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

they got more than 6" they got more like 8-10" and thats not including the run off that will follow for several days... gonna be WEEKS before it gets even close, (and thats if we dont get any more down pours from now till then ) ;(
            Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

Originally posted by mikey01 View Post
              they got more than 6" they got more like 8-10" and thats not including the run off that will follow for several days... gonna be WEEKS before it gets even close, (and thats if we dont get any more down pours from now till then ) ;(
              Someone told this fishin gods you were almost back on the water:what::what:
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Weekend Winds

Twenty to Thirty for Saturday, Have Fun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Game 57 View Post
                  Twenty to Thirty for Saturday, Have Fun!!!
                  Dang! Say it aint so.cant change the weather!
                  West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Northwest winds 25 to 30 this Saturday. That will get rid of a lot of fresh water in Chocolate really quick.

AQUA PIMP
                    AQUA PIMP......
                    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                      Someone told this fishin gods you were almost back on the water:what::what:

They are on my side, i dont need clean salty water to catch fish! i just need to be on the water! lol SO GET READY SIR!
                      ITS STOMPIN TIME!!!
                      Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

I say go out by the pass today, winds should be calm and you will have some salt water as well.
                        Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
                        (AKA Evans Marine Services)
                        4340 19th St.
                        Bacliff, Texas 77518
                        http://evansmarine.net
                        http://boatwerxtx.com
                        main@boatwerxtx.com
                        281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Stay home drink beer and boil some crawfish! Oh, and give me a call when they are ready.
                          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by Bayoucat
                            PIEMAN lets hit the rocks this afternoon... PM me by 1300 hrs. if you are game!!!
                            wish I could bayou but too many honey doos till this weekend. thanks for the invite.

Comment

Working...
                            X