chocoalte sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chocoalte sunday

Had the pleasure of fishing with Bouy37 and his buddy this past Sunday. The dink trout bite was on for us. Probably
    caught 50+ dink trout, 1 keeper trout,couple of short reds,2 keeper flounder,half dozen ladyfish,2 bluefish and a snot shark. All fish with the exception of the flounder were under birds. Caught fish from Chocolate bay to just behind the pass. The only thing better than fishing with an old friend was the lack of boat traffic,we had lower west bay to our selfs.
    thight lines to all
    castaway300

Originally posted by Galveston340
    .....that's what I am talking about....

Fishing with friends.
    And the bay yourself.
    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

impossible! It was a weekend!

glad ya'll got out and had a great time!
      Resident Ninja

Comment

WTG!!!! Glad you guys made it out again. Getting your pole pulled on is more fun with the small ones, but damn them big girls know what they are doing.
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Team castabuoy was at it again!!! I had a blast and have the burnt face to prove it. For those of you that have asked about him, that buddy that went with us was stingray. It was nice fishing with him again. I hope we get out more soon.

I think we had so much water to ourselves because everyone else was where the 'keepers' were.

We'll see if this weekend has something better in store.

Comment

Going this p.m. I will let you know how it goes!
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Great to be on the water with friends!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Castaway!!!! - Post the pic of my gas cap

Comment

Working...
                X