Thanks from Lutes Marine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks from Lutes Marine

I want to thank everyone that came out yesterday for our tournament. Another great turnout! We truly feel blessed to have such a great group of friends so from Barbara and the crew here we say THANKS. Special thanks to Bryan for being the driving force for these, Corndog for donating the cooker , Doug and Thana Powledge with RDL services, Limeco and Tommy Sustaita . see you all on August 25th

See you then. Wish we could have made the last one.
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Thanks to Cody, Barbara and the young man that helped me at the bait camp. We always enjoy visiting the marina (even if it is just to have a chat). You have got to admit, it is cool to see all your hard work payoff when you have the marina full of fishermen and boats.

Comment

Just a heads up

For Fathers Day weekend

Lutes Marine is doing a daily tournament for kids ....

Entry is $5 per kid per day (Saturday or Sunday)

Big fish ...

For every 10 entries they add a pay out

Each day is seperate
        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Oh and special thanks goes out to Henry with Tejano Salsa ... he stoped by and brought all the fisherman a jar of salsa ... and Henry did not even fish the tournament
          FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

It's a Bummer T and I missed the tournement. We will be up there this weekend for Fathers Day with the gaggle of kids. I'm sure they will want to fish the tourney. I hope my trash fish wins keep me in the point standing for the invitational...

Comment

Working...
            X