Land Potlicker on Chocolate Bayou - he will get you too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Land Potlicker on Chocolate Bayou - he will get you too

So potlickers come in all shapes and forms ... and you don't need to be on the water to get potlicked

If you head down to Chocolate and come out of Alvin on 35 you are more than likly going to pass through the small town of Liverpool, TX.

There they have one police officer, and small jail and a judge that comes in twice a week.

The police officer is there for revenue purposes, and he gets paid to write tickets when you go throughtthe town over 30 mph .... so slow down goign through there ... or you might get potlicked

I can't blame the guy for doing his job, but the city is a joke ... and they don't get nice crusers from tax revenue.
    Attached Files
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
    So potlickers come in all shapes and forms ... and you don't need to be on the water to get potlicked

If you head down to Chocolate and come out of Alvin on 35 you are more than likly going to pass through the small town of Liverpool, TX.

There they have one police officer, and small jail and a judge that comes in twice a week.

The police officer is there for revenue purposes, and he gets paid to write tickets when you go throughtthe town over 30 mph .... so slow down goign through there ... or you might get potlicked

I can't blame the guy for doing his job, but the city is a joke ... and they don't get nice crusers from tax revenue.
    U fishing Bryan!!!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

That was from Saturday, headed home ...
      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Haha remember the old man who used to be the cop he was a joke we would never stop for him in my younger days!

Comment

Originally posted by FISHINFREAK View Post
          Haha remember the old man who used to be the cop he was a joke we would never stop for him in my younger days!
          Yeah Ol Fisher he is a guard at BASF Pasadena now I see him all the time he pulled us over drunk more than once in my bulletproof days
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
            Yeah Ol Fisher he is a guard at BASF Pasadena now I see him all the time he pulled us over drunk more than once in my bulletproof days
            Hahaha yep

Comment

Haven't seen the land potlicker in Liverpool in a while, but you best believe we slow down goin through there. Was stopped there about 6 years ago, when the older cop was there.

Didn't see him Saturday on our way back though.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I would be more concerned with the west bay Sasquatch
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Thats the way liverpool has been since mid 70's from what I remember.

Comment

Yepp give you a ticket ,the/ drink one with you at t hg e office .
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                        Yepp give you a ticket ,the/ drink one with you at t hg e office .
                        Huh?
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                          I would be more concerned with the west bay Sasquatch
                          X2 on that!
                          West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Slow down, buckle up, and put your beer down going through there.
                            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
                              Slow down, buckle up, and put your beer down going through there.
                              Sound advice for multiple situations.
                              What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?

Comment

Working...
                              X