Chocolate Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate Sunday

Haven't been out in a while, so i felt forced to fish the holiday weekend. Got on the water about 7am, with the high tide, decided to go shallow and chase some reds. Ended up with more trout then reds, go figure. Total for the short time on the water was, 6 trout with one of those being a keeper and 3 short (dink really) reds and one foul hooked sting ray. For 3 hours of fishing and not being on the water for a couple of months....ill take it. Going to give it another shot in the AM...if i survive today's cookout.
    castaway300

Good going, al at you ot out and got some action!

Comment

Re: Chocolate Sunday

Better than i did wtg!

Comment

Always fun to catch something, even if they are too small.

Comment

G340, hope you and the son have some luck. I ain't goin' out at all into the freakin' zoo with my little boat!

Comment

Good going. I stayed in and avoided the crowds. Maybe I will try it tomorrow.
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Yesterday I saw a pair of jet skiers running about two feet off of snake island at 30 mph with no clue what they were doing!! It was a near miss! I thought I was gonna have to have two unconscious people go for a boat ride with me!! Anyways you did a lot better than we did this weekend. We have gotten totally skunked. I think I'm gonna take the marsh monster out for one more short trip in a little bit. Maybe I can pick up a red or two on top.
              Tight Lines

Comment

Working...
              X