chocolate monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chocolate monday

Went back out today. First thing i notice leaving the ramp is no tide movement. Hit a spot that i didn't hit yesterday and was working towards a small drain that always produces a couple of reds. As im easing into the area i see some spooky bait, first cast is placed perfect. While swimming the bait back through the middle of the drain, i see a freight train of a wake heading towards my bait. BAM fish on, great way to star the day, she is putting up a good fight, get her close to the boat and its a sheepy...and she releases herself at the boat.
    And that was the highlight of my day...i went to my best spot from yesterday and there a couple of boats in the area so i left to find something else and never found it..off the water before 10
    Fall cant get here soon enough for me
    castaway300

Nice report. I'm looking forward to the cooler weather myself!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Re: chocolate monday

Atleast u were out there! ! I cant wait till fall myself crank baits and redfish! !

Comment

Come on fall.. No fish for me yesterday either - Christmas Bay to Hall's - water was dirty.
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

I hear tell there's supposed to be some cooler weather coming towards the end of the week. I may have to see what I can do about torturing some reds this weekend.
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Great write up, thanks for the report.
            "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

chocolate monday

Glad that you got out. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

At least you got to get out on the water I was stuck @ home working on my neighbors plumbing issues!

Comment

Re: chocolate monday

Originally posted by JbVenable
                  Dont let her husband find out.
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                  X