Wbay 9.13.12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wbay 9.13.12

Sometimes working out of the house can get on the families nerves...had to get out so i walked into one of my favorite ss spots last night about 6pm. Water was high, wind was E/SE at maybe 10-15, and water clarity was marginal.

Caught 2 reds one rat and this 21 inch (perfect eating size imo) that I just got through cleaning this morning. Had several misses that I thought were trout until I hung into about a 2ft ladyfish. Lots of bait, no other waders and 3 boats is all I saw. All caught on Calcasieu Brew paddle tails, threw a couple of different tops with no luck. Did see a couple reds busting bait up on the shorelines but couldn't make them eat. Only out a couple of hours, but definately worth the exercise, and attitude adjustment..
    Attached Files

Good catch. I fell ya on the attitude adjustment thing. I stay 5 minutes from Lake Conroe, and it really helps the soul to be able to get out there and fish even if just for a little while.

Comment

Sounds like a good outing!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice fish! Attitude adjustment complete.
        "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Re: Wbay 9.13.12

Awesome

Comment

Wbay 9.13.12

Nice job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice! I plan on taking my attitude problem out on the fish in the morning! HAHA!
              I COME FROM THE WATER!!!

Comment

Nice bro!!
                KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                X