2004 Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Bridge

Where is the nearest baitcamp on my way to the 2004 ramp if i'm taking 45 S from downtown to 2004???

I don't think that there is one on 2004 any more.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Bastrop unless u stop before that and I dont know if they even have bait

Comment

Somebody would make a killin if they just bought a lot of bait and sold it under 2004

Comment

Live Bait

Bastrop Marina is the only place I know. I think they are usually stocked up on live shrimp.

On a map, it looks too far from from the bridge to consider. It is a fast drive between the bridge and marina (unless you find yourself in the middle of a convoy of boats heading the same direction).

Comment

Has bastrop marina had bait lately?

Comment

its Not that long of a run from the bridge to bastrop,.
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

It takes 20 minutes to get from Lutes Marine to Bastrop, a little closer from the bridge.

Just take the Hoskins mound road from 2004 and hang a left at the little bridge.
                (if you go right it will put you back out on 2004)

OR !!!!

You could wait on the Shrimp boats to pull their nets and buy it off the boat.

Capt Steve from the Tiffiany Leann is a friend of the site, and his marinba is out of Sea Isle.
                FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

You can try the bait camps on Hwy 6 by Bayou Vista or the Diversionary Canal in Hitchcock. They are only about 10 minutes from 2004 bridge

Comment

Working...
                  X