chocolate Friday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chocolate Friday...

Well i was going to spend the day replacing the gps on the boat. But with Saturdays wind gusting to 30, i decided to fish today and do the gps on Saturday. Got to 2004 about noon and was welcomed by more trailers than i ever seen in all the years ive been going to Chocolate. Got ran off by lighting around 4pm, but not before i was able scratch out 4 flounder, 5 dink trout, a dink red, sandie and a croaker. All fish fell victim to a jig/plastic combo.
    castaway300

better than the day I had at work! Nice job.

Comment

Way better day than me my friend. Was that you in the blue wave? I was in the majek waiting for the gentleman to stop bouncing his boat around trying to trailer it.
      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Re: chocolate Friday...

Good job! Hopin to get out Sunday, off four days but the kiddo has been sick and momma is working

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2
        I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
          Way better day than me my friend. Was that you in the blue wave? I was in the majek waiting for the gentleman to stop bouncing his boat around trying to trailer it.
          you mean the guy in the flat bottom...that was funny

Comment

BTW gulfcoast....thanks for letting me go ahead of you.
            I was sitting in my truck talking to Bouy admiring your boat...sweet rig you got there.

Comment

yeah there was a full parking lot today.... did anybody do good n Chocolate today???? i was also trowing everything
              in my box and only hooked one speck... Whats up??

Comment

Originally posted by maniac ray-ray View Post
                yeah there was a full parking lot today.... did anybody do good n Chocolate today???? i was also trowing everything
                in my box and only hooked one speck... Whats up??
                There are no fish there, trust me.I could not buy a bite.
                KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by castaway300 View Post
                  BTW gulfcoast....thanks for letting me go ahead of you.
                  I was sitting in my truck talking to Bouy admiring your boat...sweet rig you got there.
                  Thanks man. I accidently dragged her on a reef today (when drifting), the water was a little lower than I thought - thought I was gonna cry. Checked it when I got home and it is just character scratches. Got to love it.

Yes, the guy in the jon boat was funny. He said, "Man i've done this a thousand times, I don't know whats wrong". lol... He was just having a little trouble or had one too many today. It was just funny watching the 15 boats including me waiting in the rain for him to get it on the trailer.

No worries about letting you go ahead. I was having fun watching that guy.. Next time I will come over and say hi.
                  KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Had a real good day! 6 trout,2 flounder, 2 reds, And 1 red over 30. I would say my brother and i had a nice day! Saw a ton of boats out there. I keep seeing that gulfcoast says there are no fish in chocolate.

Comment

Ditto to the boat ramp thing. That was ridiculous. We ended up with three keeper specs. Several rat reds, dink specs and sandys.

Comment

Originally posted by nitrofn View Post
                        Had a real good day! 6 trout,2 flounder, 2 reds, And 1 red over 30. I would say my brother and i had a nice day! Saw a ton of boats out there. I keep seeing that gulfcoast says there are no fish in chocolate.
                        You are just a better fisherman than me. I guess I need to follow you around friend. Great job on your catch in the traffic.
                        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Thanks, I am sure you came close to use at one time of the day. I have a 19 Explorer With a 150. We where only throwing plastics!!

Comment

Dunno, might have passed you. I was throwing plastics as well. Running a majek.
                            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                            X