This Saturday's Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Saturday's Trip

We slipped the canoe in Chocolate Bayou Late Saturday and caught our limits of Specs as well as alot of little throw backs. Sorry but we did not bring the cam so no pics to post. It was a great easy going day on the bayou execpt for some DUMB ARS in a Haynie just flying around throwing wake on folks and getting too close. I will be taking my camera next time and post Him on the potlicker side of this forum. It doesn't have anything to do with saltwater fishing, but we went to Lake Conroe yesterday and caught a three man limit of Crappie. This rain is gonna booger it all up for a week or so.
    TRUSSMAN

He was flying around throwing wakes on ppl on purpose or he was just a dumb arse who didnt know what the f he was doing?

NFIC ! duh
    Karma's a beach.

Comment

I don't think He cared about the safety of the other people out there. He ain't the only fisherman that lives on the bayou.
      TRUSSMAN

Comment

Good catching. That is why I suggest that everyone just stay home and don't fish the bayou. It is not safe out there for anyone...
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

You know it always amazes me when i see someone showing off in a rig up in the bayou and then I see the same rig later out further near the ICW and then they navidate like grannies. I personally try to keep my wake to a minimum but the slower i go it seems to be worse sometimes. If you ever see my red and white cajun creating a wake lip a little to high please forgive me as I am trying to respect the all those fishing. If Im in the bayou im usually just drifting though so it works out.

Comment

Working...
          X