Two personal bests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two personal bests

Went out Friday before the storms with a buddy and following the advice of a previous poster stayed above the 2004 bridge we fished about two miles of shoreline and oddly enough one 20-30 ft section turned up two 21-23 inch reds and my personal best trout of 25.5 inches. Shocked watching that one surface. I've caught alot of 20-23 inch trout on chocolate especially before the drought but this was more like a matagorda fish. Also caught one 5 inch mangrove snapper that thought he was at lest 15 inches... Then a quarter mile from there my buddy got his first 20 plus inch trout and it went 20.5 inches. Not alot of fish but good quality. Beat the storm by 5 minutes do that was good cause it was nasty

All artificial and all pumpkin seed

Comment

Two personal bests

Nice job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good report and congrats on the nice sow!

Comment

Wtg. Nice report!! I've been telling people there ARE fish in chocolate!! Lol

Comment

Nice going and Congratulations!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice fish and congrats! - - - NFIC!
              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Good fish and an even better report.

Keep your honey holes off the internet. They will be picked dry by the unregistered trolls.

Comment

Yep i know exactly where you were at and that is a pretty decent area and in two words MUNCHO FUN!

Comment

good job and thanks for the report dude!
                    "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Great report and gotta love the Pumpkin!
                      "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Working...
                      X