GorgeousAM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GorgeousAM!

Had to decide between the Surf or take boat to Chocolate. The surf lost my wifes flip of the coin. She went to work and I took boat to Bay. Water pure,clear,no wind at all, but tide just sat there. 1 slimtop,18", 2 croakers,3 skillet size schoolie trout maybe 13" tops. All action early on. Back in at 0900hrs. Cody reminded me of the Tournament this WE out of Lutes. 35 entry fee and nice catagories. I wont make this one as whitetail bow season starts and gonna try and bag some doves. Did see a warden with 4wheeler in back of his truck heading south on 35 coming in. Hope someone did some good this am. Not many boats out.
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Thanks for the report . It was a beautiful morning on the water , indeed . My kayak fishing buddy sent me a picture from east bay early this morning . No wind and flat , cool .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

it was nice in the bay out near the TC dike. caught one spec and 20+ sand trout on jigs. 7 or 8 were 15 inchers or better. had a good time out on the water, thanks Harvey! lets do it again soon.
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
      X