E5-10 no wait 10-15 I mean 20 plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E5-10 no wait 10-15 I mean 20 plus

Went out Friday morning left from under the bridge at 2004. Nws had been calling the winds for e5-10 or e 10-15 all week but as usual it turned out to be 15-25 mph all morning still scratched out 6 keeper trout and a nice flounder about 19 inches mostly under the birds.

way to stick it through.. those winds can't get pretty rough at times glad you were able to get some dinner!
    "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

It was really blowing down here this morning.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks for the report . Good going in that wind . Usually add 10 mph to the forecast . HAR !
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice run.
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

The wind is always stronger and the temperature is always cooler on the water than it is on the land.

Nice work dealing with it!
            "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

good catch with the wind

Comment

You forgot to thank your mechanic for half that haul there skipper!

Comment

Man, I freaked out from the title. I thought this was about ethanol content in gasoline.

Comment

buoy, I'm glad i'm not the only one! hehe Good catch considering the winds!
                    Scott
                    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Working...
                    X