Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run away---- run away

Comment

Those feesh up in there dont like your method of a 12oz. bottom rig wth fresh dead. Gotta use arties.....

Comment

JT aint kiddin'!!!

I had one of those suckers steal my best trout on my stringer

Comment

Try the back of Halls...Roballo turned me on to that place and now fished it a few times...lots of reds in the reeds and specs in the mouth...
          sigpic

Comment

I'm purdy sure I dun saw an OBAMA monster in there -was fugly and tried to tax the crapola outta me-barely made it out with my only my undies - maybe the skidmark scaird that monster away!! I was fraid my life was gonna be over.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              I'm purdy sure I dun saw an OBAMA monster in there -was fugly and tried to tax the crapola outta me-barely made it out with my only my undies - maybe the skidmark scaird that monster away!! I was fraid my life was gonna be over.
              His he still stalking you?
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Like stink on crapola. When will that monster GTF away? I saw another fugly monster-she had a Hula Hoop on and was wearing an ACORN shirt-that made me pee in my pants-she's as scary as him and it aint even Holloween!!! Jumpin Jiminy, they be the scariest MFers I ever saw-snappin at my wallet worse than any gator and saying crazy stuff like "all folks that never did a GD thing 'cept collect welfare deserve all working folks' money" and sumthin about "socializin'" and I am purdy freakin sure it weren't meaning like have a party and friends over!! REALLY FREAKIN SCARY MONSTERS!! Watch out-they be after all working folks-they be laying in da weeds awaiting for some unsuspecting taxpayer to come by and then "BAM", steal your $ and take away your rights!!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                X