468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any places to fish lights in chocolate bayou?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any places to fish lights in chocolate bayou?

I like to go night fishing in my kayak. Are there any lights that can be fished in the bayou at night? I try to be very courteous when doing this and never fish lights that people are already fishing.

There are lights from the Plant, by the bubble-wall. There are also some houses by the Lagoon that have underwater lights that may be on a timer because I have seen them on, but no-one was fishing it.

Comment

Right across the 2004 bridge is a terminal that you can fish. Have caught many trout over there in the summer.
      Resident Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by Jhua View Post
        Right across the 2004 bridge is a terminal that you can fish. Have caught many trout over there in the summer.
        What J said, but I have never caught any fish there.

Damn shame the Monsanto pier is gone!

Comment

Bubbling springs!
          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jhua View Post

Spent many Saturday nights fishing those docks years ago. As long as there wasn't a barge tied up to it, I would tie the boat up on either end and throw lures right down the dock side. The closer I cast to the docks the better. Majority of the times it was sand trout, croakers, and sheepheads. I'd also fish the banks on either end of the docks and catch flounders.
            Hello, My name is Anthony, and I'm a Chocoholic.

Comment

X2

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
              X