Yucky waters part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yucky waters part 2

Anyone venturing out on Chocolate this weekend needs to keep an eye out for debris. Sat outside this evening and watched lots of trash floating down stream. Been watching a large tree up close to the Liverpool bridge. It's been blocking about half of the bayou for a while. It's on the move south now. Curious to see if it makes it's way past me.

chocolate2.wmv
    Hello, My name is Anthony, and I'm a Chocoholic.

The trees and debris is bad enough but natural as Chocolate rises and increases her flows. It's the fast food containers, cups, bottles, and paper trash, cigarette butts that heads to our bay and the Gulf. Trashters just don't seem to give a sheet!!
    I am always amazed at the trash in Texas compared to Colorado, Oregon, Washington state where the fines are 10 times what they are here and people care more about their surroundings.
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

It is sad how much junk floats down after a big rain. My wife and I sat and watched one evening for a while and counted numerous ice chest or pieces there off, a refrigerator, 55 gallon drums, 5 gallon buckets, numerous plastic bottles and jugs, tires, plastic bags, and even a junk boat, in addition to the natural trees, leaves and floating fire ant islands.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopper View Post
        It is sad how much junk floats down after a big rain. My wife and I sat and watched one evening for a while and counted numerous ice chest or pieces there off, a refrigerator, 55 gallon drums, 5 gallon buckets, numerous plastic bottles and jugs, tires, plastic bags, and even a junk boat, in addition to the natural trees, leaves and floating fire ant islands.

Hum , my guess is it has to do with illegal peoples stampeding into the USA from Mexico and Central America . I saw today on Fox News ( gasp ) that 1,100 mainly Central American people a month are cloudy ding the border and in one month it will rise to 2,000 people which will overwelm the border patrol and lead to the total collapse of border security . The reason for the incredible influx ? The probable amnesty of illegal foreigners present in the USA . These people tax our resources and monies and bring diseases like TB , measles , polio and such that had all but been erraticated in the USA . They discard their trash where they stand . Drug cartels are telling border agents to take bribes or their family will be endangered . Our government is doing nothing to protect us . I'm ranting and will probably be chastised for the political comment , but it's leading to our demise and no
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

One is being informed . Outrageous ! I've seen non English speaking people dump their trash on the sand while I'm fishing . It's what they do in their country .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

And when Sgt. Tahmore took a wrong turn at Us border , he's arrested , tortured , inprisoned by the Mexican government .

Comment

And we are paying for their education and medical. Wait till they go on social security too
              Fishwhisperer

Comment

Working...
              X