Trash Fish Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trash Fish Again!

Against my better judgment with the wind whippin at 0630hrs this am I loaded and went out. water was back to old penny color and visible on rod tip to about the 3rd to 4th ferrule. Cody had some nice baits so I grabbed a pint. Hit my favorite cove opening and no bite till 0830hrs.
    Then nothing but small specs and some damn Redfish!! I was more excited about the stripped ugly than the reds! Never fails fish for specs and not catch none but skillet size and then the Reds arrive.
    All were returned for JT and Boom.
    Here is a few I took time to picture. 1 was right @ 24" and these other 2 were shoving 17" to 19". Wasted best bait I had all year.
    Attached Files
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Lol, nice going dude. Wasn't a total waste of time. I like to hit the surf June, July and august to avoid the higher water temps and fishing before daylight in the bays, but this year has been the chits.

Comment

Good report, pics and catching! Those reds are real fighters, too bad you can't stretch them a bit...

Comment

Redfish grilled on the halfshell....yummy.

Comment

Great report and photos.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Thanks for the report . Tie your shoe lace .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice red.
              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Those tails are lit up nicely!

Comment

Working...
                X