Not much, but it beats working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not much, but it beats working!

Took the wife and daughters out last week. Had a good time and manage to bring home a few to fry up.Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1408314644020.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	575549Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1408314660040.jpg
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	575550Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1408314701316.jpg
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	575551Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1408314761353.jpg
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	575552. Thought I try some Red River Texas bourbon whiskey too. [emoji4]

The speckled trout was thrown back it was 1/2in too small. Flounder was 20in. The other fish were sand trout, whiting, and some good eating croaker.

Comment

There you go! That looks like a nice day!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I liked pic #4 the best! Lol

Comment

Good day bro!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks y'all. I don't know if it's just me or what, but when y'all go fishing with your wives, do they out fish you like my wife does me? She'll catch a fish and when I hand her my fishing pole so I can remove her fish she hooks up on my fishing pole while I'm messing with the fish she just caught. Starting to drive me crazy. Lol!!!

Comment

It happens every time that I take my wife! Go figure!!!

Comment

Nice trip.
                Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Having fun , that's what it's about !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Yup. Having fun is what it's all about! Hopefully I can catch some of them nice Reds mgstei1 and Old Salt been catching. I've fished Chocolate a few times now. Beginning to learn a bit. I launch from Lutes. Very nice people there. Cody and Barbara are super nice.

Comment

They are in the bayou right now. Or were. Save your gas. Deep on drop offs from channel. During the running tides.
                      I also like the boat traffic stirring the bait, especially the push boats, and even better with a loaded barge.
                      Haven't been in the bay for few months so don't have an idea there.
                      Mud Minnows bait of choice. Small single hook through the forward eye sockets.Extra long leader. Shrimp as a backup.
                      "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Thanks for the info mgstei1. The bayou is where I've had better fishing too lately. I've been fishing the coves up n down the bayou. If I can make it out there again soon I'll give the deeper water a try. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                        X