NiceEvening!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NiceEvening!!

What a great evening we had !! Got soaking wet leaving Lutes with bait around 1700hrs. Rained on us all the way to our spec hole. My wife loves to fool with them. Right off the bat she connected with a dink and from there on out the action got better. Lots of dinks, few slot fish that were right at 17-18", and more croaker than we could count. Not 1 single Red bothered us. Out of bait by 1900hrs and headed in. Water was greenish to clear about 12-15". Wind outa SE except during the showers but not all that bad.
    With the showers and great tides the bite is on for next few days.
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Nice report, thanks. This is the most stable time of the year! Fishing shoulod get nothing but better until Christmas!

Comment

Nice fishing Mike! Sounds like great action.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

One of these days, when I get my ducks in a huddle, I'm gonna meet you out there and you can show me all your honey holes. I'm working on getting some way to launch my boat at the house so I can jump in it after work and go.
        Hello, My name is Anthony, and I'm a Chocoholic.

Comment

Thanks for the report , MG ! I've said it before , those croaker are excellent fried table fare . I could do with a mess of them now . I too some day must fish with a Chocolate Bayou sage . I've only fished it by kayak maybe a mile from the 2004 bridge on both sides . It's got to be a good winter area being deep and out of the wind .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
          X