Need a pile driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a pile driver

Finally got the poles to build my dock with. Anyone know of someone that can drive them in for me. A friend gave me the number for a guy out of Angelton but he hasn't answered or returned my calls. What is a reasonable price per pole to put them in? This is on the upper end of Chocolate.
    Hello, My name is Anthony, and I'm a Chocoholic.

Think I paid 50 bucks a pile to have mine driven but that's been quite a few years back - and I was probably taken advantage of..
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

....have seen a water jet used before. Set the poles where you want them and work the water jet underneath to drop them in. Just a suggestion of course.

Comment

When you find one I would be interested in getting their contact information also.

Comment

Will try to find the number of a friends brother that does just that.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Talk to Curtis at Padgett shoreline 713 899 9460.been in business since 1953.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Padgett Brothers do some really good work. Think they are still located over in Bacliff unless they have moved since I retired. Used to take care of all their phone lines at the office.

Comment

Found a local guy out of Alvin that did it. Took him a little over 2 hours to put in 8 poles. Now for some warmer weather so I can get out there and frame it it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1519.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	561602Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1523.jpg
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	561603

Comment

Cool can't wait to see it finished !
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1532.jpg
Size:	132.3 KB
ID:	561605

finished

Comment

Originally posted by awendel View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]30003[/ATTACH]

finished
                      What are me and mr James going to fish off ?

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                        What are me and mr James going to fish off ?
                        I figured on screwing a chair to the top of the post for now. That way you're up high enough to sight cast to the reds.

Comment

Originally posted by awendel View Post
                          I figured on screwing a chair to the top of the post for now. That way you're up high enough to sight cast to the reds.
                          The Legand will love that ,I can hear him now there's one theres one gett him !

Comment

I seen those guys yesterday between lutes and petersons doing their thing at skinny tide working their arses off. Nice work Anthony, so let me know when the pier erection party starts and I'll bring my bag of tools.
                            "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                              I seen those guys yesterday between lutes and petersons doing their thing at skinny tide working their arses off. Nice work Anthony, so let me know when the pier erection party starts and I'll bring my bag of tools.
                              It's too cold out there right now. Probably when the temp gets up and stays up. I don't care much for getting wet when it's cold out.

Comment

Working...
                              X