Diversionary Canal???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diversionary Canal???

OK, I give. So what is and where is the diversionary canal? Been fishing CB for 6 years now and never heard of it before my last post.

Runs through Hitchcock / Santa Fe - dumps out into west between harborwalk and tiki. You cross it on 2004 in Hitchcock not far from hwy 6. I live on it.. There are no fish in there.. tell all your friends it's a terrible place to go..
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Right...so can I put in at that marina on the West side of the canal or is it a private ramp? See you Friday!!!

Comment

LOL -- There's a public ramp on 2nd street in Hitchcock. If you run to the bay, do it on high tide - super shallow getting out of there.
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
          Runs through Hitchcock / Santa Fe - dumps out into west between harborwalk and tiki. You cross it on 2004 in Hitchcock not far from hwy 6. I live on it.. There are no fish in there.. tell all your friends it's a terrible place to go..
          This man knows of what he speaks. No fish there, waste of time.

Comment

If there were fish in the Diversionary Canal (and there aren't), you would catch Ebola from eating them. Boats routinely patrol the canal and throw cut mullet and crab traps at anyone fishing its banks. The mosquitoes will carry you off if the foul smell and emissions from the nearby plants don't get you first. Stick with Chocolate. That's where all the big fish come from anyway.
            "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

hmm i always get my limit there hmmm
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                hmm i always get my limit there hmmm
                Like you could catch a limit.....
                "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

It's pretty good
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkyourcroaker View Post
                    HAR!
                    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Gonna hit it tomorrow (weather permitting). Ibtsoom's flounder hole's my first stop.

Comment

Harvey - you got a pass. You been fishing in there since it opened just like me. Just don't tell anyone where the hole is..
                        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Harvey - you got a pass. You been fishing in there since it opened just like me. Just don't tell anyone where the hole is..
                          It's no secret , it's by the red crab trap
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

No problem, bro! After I pick up my two flounder, I'm heading to caleche hill for my trout and be home by 10 am. Won't take long. Lol. I'll leave the redfish alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkyourcroaker View Post
                              You would be surprised its this WORK thing that keeps getting in the way! here is the only limit I have had time for
                              Attached Files
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X