How highs the water momma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How highs the water momma

Pretty darn high and fresh. This is the third time this year that Chocolate has had this much fresh water running down it. May as well rename it Lake Chocolate. Took the video around 6pm this evening. I feel sure my dock will be under in the morning.

Hello, My name is Anthony, and I'm a Chocoholic.

Looks like clear creek, I reckon since I recently got a boat and roofing material last week, this rain is probably my fault lol.
    Green grass and high tides forever
    Mike Mathena

Comment

Beautiful place even with the high water. You captured those skeeters too doing the back stroke!! They gonna be hidin and breedin now!!
      "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Got a surprise this morning, docks still above water. The water didn't go down any but it didn't rise any either. I sure hope we don't have anymore rain like we've had so far this year. Bad for my business and fishing. And Mike, if you need any extra skeeters around your place, just come on out and roll down your car windows. I can fill it up for you no charge.
        Hello, My name is Anthony, and I'm a Chocoholic.

Comment

Lol, I've got plenty brother, I live out in the county too
          Green grass and high tides forever
          Mike Mathena

Comment

Cool video, that dock looks like it will be nice.
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Skeeters are next after all this and 1 good high tide will make em even worse. I've got bee hives that are struggling because of the late cool and all the wet. The Tallow trees just now have drooping candles so hopefully the bees will make the best of them.
              Now, Brazoria County Mosquito District sprayers start at 1630 hrs in the evening in trucks and our Bee Association here is trying to get them to only spray at night hours. The aerial sprayers spray 2 hours after sun up as the pilots are scared to fly at night. Which I understand.
              I had several bee kills last year and expect more this year.

Which is worse, the mosquitos or the chemical sprays ?

Glad to hear that pier is doing well and above the water line too!!
              "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Working...
              X