Looking for scouting reports/updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for scouting reports/updates

With all the rain I am skeptical about driving down this Friday. I read a guide's report that said only about 40% of the Galveston bay complex was fishable because of salinity levels and mud. Does anyone know if there is any salt or clarity in Chocolate bay?

I live on Chocolate up the bayou in Liverpool. Every day it's looking a little better. Still a little muddy, but no where near what it was a few weeks ago. It's been a pretty low tide in the morning but it's up to normal by the time I get home in the evening. Should be looking pretty good by Friday out by the 2004 bridge area, unless we get more rain this week.
    Hello, My name is Anthony, and I'm a Chocoholic.

Comment

Drive over it every day at 2004. Looks way better than you would expect. I'd make the trip.
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
        Drive over it every day at 2004. Looks way better than you would expect. I'd make the trip.
        He's right. Go fish!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

I dont think water clarity is your issue here. I think it's skill or lack there of.

Comment

Originally posted by rjbreyman View Post
              I dont think water clarity is your issue here. I think it's skill or lack there of.
              Classy. Hope you guys are friends because this is a quick way to get shown the door if not.
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I taught him everything he knows about salt water fishing and chocolate.

Comment

Lol. Awesome. Proceed with the ribbing then.
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Looking for scouting reports/updates

I'm jiggy with that!
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

We fished yesterday and just want to point out that there are still no fish in chocolate people should go to trinity or matagorda but absolutely stay away from chocolate for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Anyone fishin the lutes tournament next Saturday? I'm gonna fish it with a couple buddies do you know if we have to launch at Lutes?

Comment

Working...
                        X