No announcement yet.

Chocolate Bayou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I caught was a huge hangover from Friday night , fished till 9:30 but the heat combined with too much fresh water did me in early!

Comment

Originally posted by pieman View Post
      All I caught was a huge hangover from Friday night , fished till 9:30 but the heat combined with too much fresh water did me in early!
      Nfic
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Congrats on the win, I'll try to give you some competition.....next year lol. I have to figure them out this year.
        Green grass and high tides forever
        Mike Mathena

Comment

I think I am taking 1√2 day off to hit the water. Any one have a spot they won't to share out there just asking

Comment

Hit salt water about the 30th buoy out. Closer to the IC.
            Aqua/Brownish water. Incoming.
            "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Thanks for the info, if everything goes good we be out there trying that area out

Comment

Well let's see what happens this weekend how is the water with all this rain we have gotten, hope to fine some fish out there ,hope everyone has a good Fourth of July weekend and be safe out there

Comment

Well going to get ready to see what the morning bring us ,hope we fine some good water out there .has any one have any good advice
                  Out there well hope for the best ,hope everyone has a safe fourth of July
                  Weekend,y'all be safe out there

Comment

So I was out of town , so how did y'all do on the fishing TOURNAMENTon sat hope some one from. Chocolate hit a spot

Comment

How is the water at chocolate bay ??

Comment

Nfic
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                        X