Any salt up the bayou yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any salt up the bayou yet?

Went over to Trinity on Friday under the advisement of rjbreyman. It was flushed out pretty fresh. Does anyone know if there is any salt up north of 2004 or better yet north of Lute's since the rains? I have the day off Wednesday but the winds are supposed to be S10-15 so I was planning on running north to hide from the wind. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

I was out last Friday and water was fresh way way past the bridge. Tried the open flat and reefs at Wharton Camp and was still fresh there. Hi Hi tides also. North wind may have pushed it out.
    You might give Cody or Barbara a call at Lutes. Late tomorrow.
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Still fresh around the shell hoppers. Been catching a few dink trout and bass.
      "Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway."
      -John Wayne

Comment

You've been getting trout up at the shell hopper already? There must be some salt up there then. I usually like to fish the stretch where Pleasant drops in.

Comment

Fished my lights last night in some yucky looking water. Could see maybe 6" down and caught 3 legal reds in about 15 minutes. I'm 7 miles up the bayou from Lutes.
          Hello, My name is Anthony, and I'm a Chocoholic.

Comment

Nfic

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

There on them up by the salt water barrier now !
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
              X