No announcement yet.

How is freshwater fishing in Chocolate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is freshwater fishing in Chocolate?

Since the bayou will be freshed out for next week how is the freshwater fishing around there? I know there is a launch at 35 bridge. Is it safe to park there? What can you catch? Since it is near the crappie spawn is there a sustainable population in the bayou or better to catch catfish? Would you eat the fish you catch there?

Wish I could help . This will get you bumped back up . Someone will chime in .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

The bayou is really high and running fast, muddy, and fresh right now. Only way to catch anything is if they just accidentally swim into your hook with their mouth open.
      Hello, My name is Anthony, and I'm a Chocoholic.

Comment

I've parked at the 35 ramp a lot. Never had an issue but it seems like half the time I pull up there's a car just sitting there with people inside of it. I don't know why or what they are doing, but it's a different car all the time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

????so where is everyone going to icw to fish with all this fresh water in the bay ,

Comment

Working...
          X