No announcement yet.

2010 Lutes Marine Chocolate tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick note to all joining us for the tournament . $ 25 bucks a night gets you a RV space . $30 a night gets you RV space and harbor slip.
    For more details contact Barbara at 281-393-1021 or pm me.

Our spots have 30 and 50 amp with concrete pads. 50 ft to the water with a floating dock. www.lutesmarine.com

Hope you all can make it October 23rd.

Comment

Where do i pay the entry fee and where can i find an entry form?? does anyone know?

Comment

Sorry for slow response Joe. You can enter at Lutes all the way up to beginning of tournament. Usually a big rush around 5am.

Comment

Its alright man thanks ill be there ! Do we have to launch at Lutes? and is it $40 per person or per team ?

Comment

Launch anywhere Joe. Entry is $ 40 per person. This tournament is always fun , Muddskipper really knows how to keep the catagories fresh and fair for all. Great tournament for kids as well. Top it off with a meal provided by Lutes and its a good deal (may be pizza or hotdogs but its free).

Comment

Thanks man will be there forsure! sounds like fun and thanks for answering all my questions!

Comment

Working...
              X