Chocalate Bay Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Corndog!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

WTG Guys!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Well it seems another one of are friends is in the hospital H his name is James Ausmus he is the one in the yellow hat in the pics.The other day he had a sore on his wrist area then it got worse and swollen.They did surgery and cut off all the blisters and sent them off for culture,today they did surgery again and are cutting out all the infection.doc said it is going to leave some big holes in his hands.
        James fishes with Marsh Rat Bobby Reed about four time a week so i called to make sure he knew about James ,he said Deano the other day he caught a flounder and was holding the leader ,he boxed the flounder and Bobby said he seen where james's arm was bleeding either from the hook or the teeth of the flounder scraped him.LORD i hope this isnt a case of the flesh eating stuff please send prayers to James he is a legend of Chocolate bayou...
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

we wish him well and a speedy recovery
            Captain Glenn Stevens
            Coastal Guide Service
            www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
              Nice!!
              Nice what?

Comment

WEll i went to hospital YEST. they have scraped and cut from his wrist to his elbow all three layers of skin and then some mussle ,in just 12 hours he said his whole arm was swallen like it was about to burst.WE had a good visit and i will be back today ,Ipray that when they look at his arm today there is no more graying in the skin if so that means they go to sutger and cut of more mussle.

Comment

get well soon Mr Ausmus
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

OK I think they got that flesh eating crapped stopped and The legand well save his arm ,They had to scrape and cut three layers of skin and then some muscle,thank the man upstairs that it stopped... Im headed up there tomorrow to play some dominoes with him and see when the skin grafting starts.

Comment

Working...
                    X