No announcement yet.

Huge Drum out of Chocolate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, he should of let it go, but looking at the picture I guarantee you he ate that sucker, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm drum fish stiks, lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by el gallo View Post
      I agree, he should of let it go, but looking at the picture I guarantee you he ate that sucker, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm drum fish stiks, lol!!
      With worms.... mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm!!! lol
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
        I am thinking it may be 40-50 years old based on the article. If not 40-50 years old how did it get that ugly in such a short time( the fish)!!! He looks like a local Bohunk from Liverpool. What did you expect probably drove it around with the tailgate down for 2 day through liverpool and amsterdam showing it off. Sad thing is he is grinning like a jackarse chewing on a piece of barb wire!!!
        ...local Bohunks from Liverpool resent that . Watch it.

Comment

Drum are as good as redfish. My biology prof in college said them worms taste no different than the flesh/muscle they live in and do no harm to humans. Just one look at Moonpie and you'll see that professor was WAYYY WRONG!! Couldn't hep meself on that!! Sorry MP!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I tried to catch that sucker weeks ago for the hell of it. He was eating on a reef past Lutes! He was not eating what I was throwing though. I named him "Walter" like the movie On goldon Pond. (Because that is always what I think of when I see a big fish) What a shame,on the other hand though, heck some people I have known have not even lived as long as that fish.
            Chris

Comment

The big ugly is C&R only for me...
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Hell, I'd keep a bag full of croaker before I'd ever keep a big ugly and my people keep everything and even they know to CNR those! hahahaha
                "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Working...
                X