X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job, nice report!

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
      Nice report Mike....guy at the gas pump struck up a conversation at the wallyworld in kemah(MY red wagon)lol.Anyway's he said he was heading to fish chocolate as well.
      I would not waste my time in chocolate bay. The drains in galveston are really producing great now and the causeway is on fire!!! Christmas is cranking up over the last week. Birds are starting to show up in lower east bay. Dike is where the bull reds are. Besides nothing but Bohunks and rednecks up in there anyway!! They will steal your stuff at 2004 bridge also!! If you find the Ugly Mudda up in there come over and give me a tow that would be the only reason you would find me there!
      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
        I would not waste my time in chocolate bay. The drains in galveston are really producing great now and the causeway is on fire!!! Christmas is cranking up over the last week. Birds are starting to show up in lower east bay. Dike is where the bull reds are. Besides nothing but Bohunks and rednecks up in there anyway!! They will steal your stuff at 2004 bridge also!! If you find the Ugly Mudda up in there come over and give me a tow that would be the only reason you would find me there!
        LMAO!
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
        X