No announcement yet.

Fish still in the bayou?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chocolate Bayou can be dangerous. It is narrow and winding and some people just do not know how to properly operate a boat. With this in mind, do not position yourself in a blind corner and expect the other guy to see you. Traffic in Chocolate will get worse before it gets better

Comment

I heard there was a monster that will gobble up boats whole in tha ba-you ..... i'm scared to go in there ..... but I heard it like to eat A-holes who go to fast, and small children ... not in any particular order ....

On another note, there are a dozen or so break-ins at the 2004 boat ramp every year according to the 5.0 ..... but hey maybe you needed to replace that window and radar detector as they were getting old ....

It's too easy for them to pop the window and be back on the hwy in a matter of minutes ....

And Lutes is 54 miles from NW houston for me ...... the boat ride to 2004 is 6 minutes ....15 by truck ... .so I go bayou style, and look for monsters ......... ohhhhh ....scary!
      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
        I heard there was a monster that will gobble up boats whole in tha ba-you ..... i'm scared to go in there ..... but I heard it like to eat A-holes who go to fast, and small children ... not in any particular order ....

On another note, there are a dozen or so break-ins at the 2004 boat ramp every year according to the 5.0 ..... but hey maybe you needed to replace that window and radar detector as they were getting old ....

It's too easy for them to pop the window and be back on the hwy in a matter of minutes ....

And Lutes is 54 miles from NW houston for me ...... the boat ride to 2004 is 6 minutes ....15 by truck ... .so I go bayou style, and look for monsters ......... ohhhhh ....scary!

No Bryan...........You have to stop and idle by all the boats. You can't possibly make it 6 minutes. Or are you one of them.........that blows by all the other boats you bayou hog you

Comment

I'm a ninja in tha bayou .... if you can see me I can see you, if you can't see me, you are near seconds from being pot-licked !!!!!
          FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

I Fished under the 2004 bridge 2 weeks ago and caught 5 nice sized Whiting, 1 trout and a big fat croaker.

Comment

Mudskipper ,Is the law on the bayou!
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

respect my athority
                FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Comment

that aint right!
                    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                      Been fishing out of that ramp for 20 years and no prob ,go launch at Demi-john Island then.
                      X2

Comment

Ive been fishing CB for 30 years never noticed. Whats new still the same old CB. Get over it and stay out of the middle of my speed way I aint slowing down! I got my first car stereo and set of rims at 2004 good spot!! Whatever!!
                        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X