Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50lb class black drum.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

All of the above

No telling what it was. Could have been a ray, jack, red or drum. I was lucky to have Plugger on my rig when I had the same "symptom". He piloted me to a big jack. He even got a pic. Sure was fun to enjoy the fight. Good luck next time!
      Fishwhisperer

Comment

I'm guessin that is was either TXSHOCKWAVE or WEA cruising by in their Gatortails all decked out in camo so you couldn't see them. There's a lot of rods and reels that get spooled on TT by passing boats.
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
          There's a lot of rods and reels that get spooled on TT by passing boats.
          Yeah, freakin morons.
          Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
            I'm guessin that is was either TXSHOCKWAVE or WEA cruising by in their Gatortails all decked out in camo so you couldn't see them. There's a lot of rods and reels that get spooled on TT by passing boats.
            That ain't even funny. That was a flat out poorly dealt with situation. Embarrassing.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

River Monsters was on the other night and they were catching/tagging 600lb bull sharks that would take the bait, set the hook and keep swimming, towing the skiff with it as if nothing happened.

Comment

Working...
              X