No announcement yet.

Windy Reds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah Monte, Just enjoying being in such a historic place and having fun with it. Roll playing . . . . . LMAO!
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

So when do I get my commision?
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

What I'd like to do is get some t-shirts made up, but that won't be for a while. I plan to give one to anyone who has busted their butt workin' on the place. Certain steady contributors will get hats with insignia noting that they are CS Navy, and not simply Privateers. All that takes money, of which I just spent all.

Majek Maniac is hereby commissioned as a Privateer in the service of the C.S. Navy.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by majek_maniac View Post
          So when do I get my commision?
          As soon as you sell something.
          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Sandy...all your money goes towards the camp. After its all done, we'll have a blowout and then worry about t shirts.

Lights are just sittin there!
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Thanks Sandy, cant wait to meet up with yall again and do some fishin. Ill be home in a week.
              "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Working...
              X